Presenting COSMOS approved ER clays
High quality mineral source
For your cosmetic care products, Alban Muller has selected three clays that are gathered in France, and meet rigorous quality criteria. Our ER (Eco Responsible) clays have high microbiological quality ensured by thermization – a COSMOS – compliant alternative to microbial decontamination by irradiation. In addition, our ER clays are extra safe for use as their heavy metal content is below the standards in cosmetics.
The benefits of our ER clays :
- White ER Clay: kaolinite type, ideal for sensitive skin, can also be used as a mineral filler in natural make-up products.
- Green ER Clay: composed of a mixture of illite, kaolin and montmorillonite, this clay has siginificant absorption capacities particularly adapted to matify and purify oily skin and hair by absorbing sebum and impurities.
- Red ER Clay: with an illite and kaolinite structure, the clay has soothing properties and ideal virtues for reducing diffuse redness of the skin and for bringing luminosity to the complexion.
Our ER clays can be used in all cosmetic products, hygiene products, face and body care and masks
100% Green & Clean
- COSMOS approved
- French origin
- Controlled microbiological quality
- Guaranteed constant quality