Alban Muller partner of the 2016 Achiever Awards organized by the C.E.W France
Last October 10th, the 5th edition of the Achiever Awards was held by C.E.W France, which was also celebrating its 30th anniversary. The event gathered more than 300 beauty professionals in the Studio Harcourt’s brand new private hotel in Paris.
“Beauty is not vain, it helps living better”
Founded in the U.S in 1954, C.E.W is a non-profit association presided by Françoise Montenay, chairman of Chanel private company’s supervisory board. An international network which aims to foster women’s well-being and professional career in the beauty industry, but also a solidarity network to help accompany sick people. Today, the organization, open to men since January 2016, consists in more than 800 members.
The 10 Achiever Awards for the 2016 edition:
- AA Woman of honor: Nelly Rodi, Founder of Nelly Rodi agency
- AA Man of honor: Philippe Benacin, Co-founder and Chairman of Interparfums
- AA Business: Isabelle Parize, CEO of DOUGLAS
- AA Entrepreneur : Isabelle Ferrand, CEO & Owner, 5EME SENS,
- AA Entrepreneur prix spécial Sucess Story: Katalin Berenyi, Co-founder of ERBORIAN
- AA Graine d’Achiever: Morgane Lhostis, Co-founder of POP MY DAY
- AA Creator: Anne Flipo, Perfumer INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS & FRAGRANCES
- AA Innovation: Véronique Debroise, Founder of SENTOSPHERE
- AA Innovation Young Company Special Award: Valérie Pasmanian, Co-founder of LE P’TIT SNIFF
- AA Solidarity Initiative: Charlotte Husson, Mister K FIGHTING BOX
Alban Muller Group, partner of the event, wishes to congratulate all the nominees for their awards and gives once again its full support to the C.E.W.